THE CASTLE'S STABLES
This historical building is placed near the Baldissero D’Alba’s castle, once property of the noble Colonna family; originally it was a farm, then it was transformed into a forestery and now it’s used as a residential private property. An intervention aimed at restoring it, in 1991, preserved all its distinctive elements.
In spite of being in the town centre, this farmhouse is isolated, guaranteeing privacy and quiet.
It’s a two-story building: the vaulted ceiling living room, with a fireplace, dining room and kitchen are on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four big bedrooms, a library and another living room with a beautiful view towards the castle.
The farmhouse is next to another restored warehouse, about 300 sqm, used as garage. The property is completely fenced with a private access characterized by a tree-lined avenue and a beautiful park.
The wide open spaces, the great privacy and the view towards the castle and the Monviso mountain make this place perfect for domestic use as well as leasure and recreational activities.
Its location is only a few kilometers away from Turin and Alba, Langhe’s capital, the wine and food land.
Year of Construction: 1880
Square Meters ( m² ): 1200 sq.m. overall (900 sq.m. living area)
Property Class: datached house